Wednesday, March 14

easter eggs


lame, i havent been able to upload photos for a bit. blogger had a tiny vacation i think.
i found these two vintage german paper mache eggs this past weekend out junking. inside the eggs is the most beautiful, fragile paper lace surrounding little images of chicks and eggs.


i love the vintage wire egg basket from a yard sale years ago. back then i bought it even though i couldn't think of a thing to do with it. i usually have it on my deep window sill with an ostrich egg inside. the wire basket folds inside out to make several different shapes. it is really rather bizzare.


i sent a trade off to dorte in denmark this week. the paper for the tag and trim pack are from Cosmo Cricket the dutch girl:sofie line. such wonderful designs and colors. i sent off a few of my favorite blue, red, and cream trims and a small flower girl postcard i made from the paper quilt image.

3 comments:

Esma Studios said...

Those eggs are so cute!! Gotta love flea market finds like that :)

Anonymous said...

What great finds. And I love the way you packaged and wrapped your trade. It's all in the presentation! I'm sure she'll be thrilled!

"Maggie & Kevin" said...

Julie,

I love your blog and peeps, I stumble across it today while looking in Flickr. I'll be back.

Maggie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...