Friday, January 29

tiny hearts for your sweet heart....


Just listed these 3 mini hearts in the shop.  then thats the last of them, I just can't wait to get started on my little Easter guys....



This tiny needlefelted blush pink heart is only 1.5 inches long.  Necklace has a vintage pearl and brass tulip bezel dangle. hanging from a length of hand dyed silk ribbon.


vintage starched pink cotton millinery flower and sweet pink stamens.


vintage red velvet blossom, love......


large silk chiffon vintage blossom.  handmade valentines for your sweetheart.
xo
Julie

2 comments:

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

These are absolutely beautiful. I know I probably say this every time I comment but you are such an inspiration to me. Your work is so beautiful and I always feel such a sense of peace from your creations. I can tell that you so love what you make. : ) Have a wonderful weekend!! xo

~ Wendy

Dawn said...

Love these. I need to make one or two or three for my loved ones. Thanks for your inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...