Tuesday, January 27

sweet hearts...



Every Valentines Day it seems I can't resist sitting down to sew up a few sweet hearts.  This year I started out with a bowl of cream and red wool hearts and a gorgeous box of vintage millinery flowers.  After a perfectly luxurious afternoon of stitching I snapped a few photos of them all together.


this red wool felted heart has a bouquet of the tineist plaster stamens and a satin Japanese cherry blossom.

  you can see how tiny they are in my hand.  the pink and cream is just so sweet and delicate.


five of the cream and pink ones together, so hard to pick a favorite!


I am going to love giving these away this year...
xo
Julie

10 comments:

Carol said...

OH MY!! Those are beautiful!!!! Who can resist hearts this time of year.♥

Maria said...

They are the most gorgeous little hearts I've seen.

Decor To Adore said...

Sweet little treasures....delightful!

Jeanne said...

Those are the sweetest little hearts❤️
xo
jeanne

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh, I've been making little hearts, too, but yours are just perfection!!

Unknown said...

These so pretty. I love them all together. You pay such attention to detail making each one of them so very special.

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I just pinned some to my Pinterest boards!! : )

~ Wendy

NanaBeast said...

This just exudes Valentine sweetness! Beautifully imagined and well photographed. Happy Valentine's Day, Julie!

jenni said...

I am in love with these!

Amy B said...

Aah... you've given me an early valentine treat for the eyes. They're scrumptious. A far more delectable an lasting treasure than the finest box of chocolates! - Amy Bauer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...