Wednesday, January 20

tiny book swap ***swap is full*** thank you!



***SWAP IS FULL*** thank you!

here is the news on my first little swap of the year. if you read my last artful thursday post you saw the tiny birthday wishes books i made.
i already gave out two of them to friends with birthdays, it was so fun. i added a bit of glass glitter to the little birthday candle flame and tied it with some tinsel string. then i slid the book into a tiny cellophane envelope and tied it to a tissue paper bundle.

here are the tiny book swap details in case you want to join:
**make your own little 8 page book. sign your initials on the back cover so we know which one was yours. i will send along the names of all the authors so you can visit them online. you can use any theme or topic you want for your book. color copy your books, cut them out, and fold them up. you can decorate them with a bit of paint or glitter if you like. my finished book measures 2 inches wide and just a hair over 2 5/8 inches tall. no worries if yours turns out a bit bigger or smaller :)

**mail your tiny books to me in a sturdy envelope with $3.00 for postage and packaging by February 1st.

**i will mail you back one of each of the tiny books in the swap. your tiny package will arrive by valentine's day filled with little stories and warm wishes.

i am thinking i will make a little hard cover book to house all my tiny books. maybe with clear hair elastics in the spine so each book can be opened to the middle and slid under the little elastic band.

post me a little note to my email at juliecollings2003@hotmail.com to let me know you want to play or with any questions and i will update you on how many books to make and where to send them.
i already have cassondra, elise, marina, valarie, lynn, michelle, kristin, jennifer, cathy, cristina, connie, song, michele, tina, stacy, nicole, susan, vesna, suzanne, jenn, rachel, kara, jamie, cheryl, leslie, lori, and kristi on the list.
have fun, julie

7 comments:

April said...

Hey!
I am posting my long, long prject that I FiNiShEd this week!
Thanks Julie.

tamdoll said...

You are awesome. I still love this, want to make one NOW! but won't- yet! I've been looking forward to my Artful Thursday project all week and since I'm not working till the afternoon have been planning on crafting... and going off the computer right now to work on my project!

SongBird said...

I'm in for the book swap - I'll go email you right now.

(I'm upstairs in my chaotic craft room, happily covered in paint, working on my Artful Thursday. It feels so good!)

SongBird

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html]rtl wetter[/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html]erik wetter[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi.

A banks is a financial institution that accepts deposits and channels those deposits into lending activities. Banks primarily provide financial services to customers while enriching investors. Government restrictions on financial activities by bank vary over time and location. Bank are important players in financial markets and offer services such as investment funds and loans. In some countries such as Germany, bank have historically owned major stakes in industrial corporations while in other countries such as the United States banks are prohibited from owning non-financial companies. In Japan, banks are usually the nexus of a cross-share holding entity known as the keiretsu. In France, bancassurance is prevalent, as most banks offer insurance services (and now real estate services) to their clients.

The level of government regulation of the banking industry varies widely, with countries such as Iceland, having relatively light regulation of the banking sector, and countries such as China having a wide variety of regulations but no systematic process that can be followed typical of a communist system.[url=http://projectcontrol.v3host.nl]CLICK HERE[/url]

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Your packaging (along with your goodies) are so wonderful, can't tell you how sweet it was to open my little package last week only to find your precious pink tissue wrapped package with that delicate silver tinsel = gorgeous!
many thanks again!
your blog is wonderful, so inspiring!
oxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...